For those of you involved in the transportation sector, we invite you to join us on Wednesday, June 3rd for a discussion on planning, procurement and financing strategies that can be implemented now to support timely project delivery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are planning a very interactive webinar where ample time will be set aside to answer questions received from attendees both prior to and during the event.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to prepare now to efficiently and effectively move projects forward
- Procurement and contracting strategies that enable owners to access future funding and move projects forward despite short-term funding issues
- NEPA, CEQA and environmental permitting considerations in the era of social distancing and shelter-in-place orders
- Real estate and construction considerations such as delays/Temporary Construction Easement expirations and appraisal/site inspection issues
- The environmental litigation outlook under California and federal law (i.e., delays due to limited court activities/court closures)
Our interdisciplinary panel will provide practical and timely information to assist you in this ever-changing business climate. Anyone interested in attending this complimentary webinar can access additional details and registration information here. We look forward to having many of you attend and to addressing your concerns related to this extremely important sector of our economy.
Brandon Davis guides public agency clients through all elements of the procurement, construction contract drafting and contract implementation processes for alternative delivery projects in the United States, including large ...
Liz Klebaner advises public agency and corporate clients on a variety of complex land use and environmental matters, including California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy, California Coastal Act ...
Brad Kuhn, Chair of Nossaman's Eminent Domain & Valuation Group, guides private and public sector clients through complex real estate development and infrastructure projects – particularly with eminent domain/inverse ...
David Miller assists clients on a variety of complex land use and environment related matters, including matters dealing with the National Environmental Policy Act, Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation Act, and the ...
Nossaman’s Endangered Species Law & Policy blog focuses on news, events, and policies affecting endangered species issues in California and throughout the United States. Topics include listing and critical habitat decisions, conservation and recovery planning, inter-agency consultation, and related developments in law, policy, and science. We also inform readers about regulatory and legislative developments, as well as key court decisions.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act
- Climate Change
- Construction Projects
- Continuing Education
- Court Decisions
- Critical Habitat
- Endangered Species Act
- Fish & Wildlife Service
- Freedom of Information Act
- Government Administration
- Migratory Bird
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- Pacific Northwest
- Regulatory Reform
- Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta
- Speaking Engagements
- Supreme Court
- Water Issues